Sunday, February 25, 2007

Late night, stream of consciousness

Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.

But let me assure you: this story, like any story worth telling, is about a girl.

-Spider-Man

First of all, is that not the greatest opening to a tale of all time? Disregard the fact that it is regarding one of the world's (and my personal favorite) most renowned and beloved heroes. Disregard that you know anything about what he has, is, and will go through. Disregard that he has powers above and beyond mortal man. Disregard triumph and tragedy. Disregard all of that, the history, the possibility, and all that comes with it, and what do you have?

Yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anniina said...

*^_^*

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home