Friday, January 27, 2006

You all know the song.


Oh in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight.....

And he dreams. I know that we aren't supposed to begin sentences with the word "and," but lions don't worry about your semantic grammatical rules. They're the king of the jungle. Or the savannah. Or wherever. And they can use both and, and or to begin sentences with. If you don't like it, stop reading. I'm not here for you.

Why am I here then.

I'm trying to find a balance within me, and the people that have stumbled across me are ruining it. They know who I am, and for some reason I need a certain level of anonymity to pursue my eventual goal.

Which is?

As alluded to in the previous paragraph, I seek a balance. The World is in a conflict, but not the sort you may imagine. As in all great stories, there are plenty of man versus man, and man versus himself scenarios running across this world of ours, but one that escapes (Unless Anderson Cooper shows up to let you know that the Hellstorm of Apocolyptic Proportions has arrived) is man versus nature.

I could go on a long winded rant about how society has decided that things be a certain way, and that people buck the system because in their bones they know it is wrong. But I am not interested in that.* I'm interested in my own nature, and how it has been suppressed by man's law, and man's guidelines. I'm also interested in finding out what I am going to do about it.

Enjoy the ride, gentle and not so gentle readers. I doubt I will.






*Lions can use "but" to begin sentences too. Don't like it, let me introduce you to the suckass portion of the Circle of Life. that's the part where you get eaten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home